Attorney Zanita A. Zacks-Gabriel wants her client’s to have all resources available to them. She has started a client library featuring materials on collaborative law. A partial list of publications and books i
- What Is Collaborative Practice?
- Principals of Collaborative Practice
- An Alternative to a Messy Divorce
- Court Options: Mediation vs. Collaborative vs. Litigation
- Collaborative Practice (A Preview)
- Divorce: Collaborative vs. Litigation
- Divorce: Costs of Collaborative vs. Litigation
- The Collaborative Team: Centered Around You
- ABA Handbook for Clients: An Orientation to the
Divorce Process, the Dispute-Resolution Options
Available to Clients, and the New Dispute-
Resolution Option, Collaborative Law
- Collaborative Professionals of NW PA (CPNWPA)
- “Collaborative Divorce Handbook: Helping Families Without Going to Court”.
- “Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary New Way to Restructure Your Family, Resolve Legal Issues, and Move on with Your Life” Pauline H. Tesler, M.A., J.D., & Peggy Thompson, Ph.D.
- “I Thought it was Just Me (but it isn’t) Telling the Truth About Perfectionism, Inadequacy and Power” Brene Brown, Ph.D., LMSW
- “The Gifts of Imperfection” Brene Brown, Ph.D., LMSW
- “Hofstra Law Review, Winter 2009: Goodbye Homoeconomicus, Cognitive Dissonance, Brain Science and Highly Effective Collaborative Practice” Pauline H. Tesler, M.A., J.D.
- “Predictably Irrational, The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions” Dan Ariely
- “Bargaining With the Devil, When to Negotiate, When to Fight” Robert Mnookin
- “Getting Past NO, Negotiating in Difficult Situations” William Ury
- “Mediation Career Guide: A Strategic Approach to Building a Successful Practice” Forrest S. Mosten
- “Leading so People Will Follow” Erika Andersen
- “The Mediators Handbook” Jennifer E. Beer with Eileen Stief
- “The Complete Guide to Mediation: The Cutting-edge Approach to Family Law Practice” Forrest S. Mosten
- “Client Manual: Your Parenting Plan (Family Advocate)” ABA
All are available for client use.